Scrappin FUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning - 8.12

5 posters

Go down

Good Morning - 8.12 Empty Good Morning - 8.12

Post  queenbeeofscrap Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:33 pm

OK - it's my first daily thread post!! Yay me Smile

Same 'ole, same 'ole here...work. Matt & I haven't had a good run of luck with our cars lately. I plowed down our mailbox a few weeks ago. Then over the weekend his car died and we were pretty sure it was the battery, so we replaced it. Then yesterday it died again. I was starting to get really worried because we are on the verge of trading it in and didn't want to sink a lot of money into it. Luckily Matt called someone he knew and the guy told him to try one tiny thing before he had it towed to a garage - sure enough it worked!! Last night when I got home I had a flat tire and Matt had to go get that fixed too. Luckily it ended up just being the valve that was leaking and the actual tire was fine. Hopefully our car issues are OVER!!
queenbeeofscrap
queenbeeofscrap

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Good Morning - 8.12 Empty Re: Good Morning - 8.12

Post  njscrapdiva Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:36 pm

UGH!!!
Hope the car trouble is DONE!!! Always sucks to have car issues...
How are things with the baby?! Feeling better?!

Anyhow, back to laundry! LOL!
~J
njscrapdiva
njscrapdiva
Admin

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://scrappinfun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  queenbeeofscrap Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:44 pm

Feeling decent. The tiredness comes and goes - depending on the day. First trimester is almost over so hopefully a lot of these annoying things will start to subside Smile

I'm going to try to post weekly updates on my blog, so feel free to check in there as well.
queenbeeofscrap
queenbeeofscrap

Back to top Go down

Post  TammyM Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Holly - glad you are okay after the car trouble and the mailbox

I am feeling horrible!!! I have an intense headache and stomach ache. I've been this way since yesterday and I think it is worse today. I sure hope to be over this soon. I will check in later when I feel better
TammyM
TammyM

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  queenbeeofscrap Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:08 pm

Hope you feel better soon. I've experiencing headaches a lot the last few weeks and Tylenol (the only thing I could take) wasn't working. I mentioned it to the doctor and he gave me a prescription for something that is safe for pregnant women to take. I had a headache two nights ago and took it...it was gone when I woke up, so I hope that's a good sign.
Take care of yourself!
queenbeeofscrap
queenbeeofscrap

Back to top Go down

Post  JennK Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:24 pm

Glad your car issues were easily fixed - I'm hoping we won't be sinking a fortune into our car at inspection later this month. Rolling Eyes

My summer vacation seems like it was over before it started - the kids are on full time football and band schedules at this point, so we're getting right back into the thick of things. I've got one week before I start work again, but I haven't accomplished any of my work-related goals for the summer. Ah well. I'll probably end up just leaving my room decor alone instead of redoing all the bulletin boards, and since one of my inservices promises to be EXTREMELY boring (Seriously - a Microsoft Office training - I have a Masters in Classroom Technology, and I need trained in Office???!) I will probably work on my first parent newsletter then.

We had a great summer, though, looking back. Had a lot of fun, went a lot of places, saw a lot of family. Can't ask for more than that. Today, I'm gonna play around on the computer, maybe do some more scrapping, maybe work on my son's scarf (in red and black school colors, naturally). And run the kids to practices all over town. Actually, it just occurs that my husband has a church meeting tonight and my daughter has marching band and Nicky has football.... so I have 2 hours all to myself! affraid Maybe I will work on a bulletin board...
JennK
JennK

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-29

http://theaverageamericanfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  queenbeeofscrap Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:31 pm

Based on your blog, I'd say y'all had an awesome summer! Good luck getting back into the swing of school. That is kind of funny that you have to take a basic class like that when you have a Masters in it. Seems like they would let some folks be exempt from those things.
queenbeeofscrap
queenbeeofscrap

Back to top Go down

Post  JennK Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:36 pm

You'd think so, but my colleagues have a list of "rules" for my school district. Rule #1 - If it makes sense, it doesn't happen in ______________ (school name).

It WOULD make sense for me to not have to take the Office inservice, but Rule #1!
JennK
JennK

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-29

http://theaverageamericanfamily.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamera Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:14 pm

I am doing ok. Just still try to get schedule stuff done for my therapy my work all that stuff. It will be hard I have a therapist who do not think I will be a person I think. Just treat me like a thing mostly so I do not go back right now. My friend Mary usually will go with me handle some problems she is on a vacation right now. So she will come back soon then maybe we can get some things working better for me. This guy will be so muchly sure I do not know what I will be doing I tell him what I do at Mayo he will not be listen to me. So he will tell Mary he think I do be stubborn will be getting worse from leaving Mayo I tell him no I think I will be getting better. I keep to be working on walking stuff at home like I do stuff at Mayo. So finally he will be doing some measuring stuff see what I do now he will be much sure I will be getting worse. He gets done look at my stuff from Mayo it all say I will be getting even better now then when to be at Mayo. So he will be wrong just what I do at home will be helping me to get better all myself.

I will be finish to write some things done my friend Kathy will help me. Now we will be working to put some stuff together I will be ask to say some words to a harley motorcycle club that will have a benefit ride thing for me in the spring. They ask me to come to some banquet they do have coming up on Friday then will ask do I want to talk to them at all. I say no right away will be sort of worrying for this I will be feeling very much nervous about it. But I think more for it maybe I do having some things to say. Especially to tell them thank you. So I will be talk to them on Friday night. Even if I will be much nervous to do this.

Today I will go with my neighbor we take my girls her girls to do some shopping for school stuff. I will be feeling very much wearing when I get home it will be sort of hard for me to be in a store just noise people everything will making my brain feel all crazy. So very much overwhelming to get home. They do get their stuff I guess. Just to be shopping right now will be very hard for Tammy.

I forget to tell you I fall a couple weeks ago just be hurting my jaw for falling down some stairs. So it will be wiring up right now I will know that happen when I will be getting in a car accident before just do I not remembering it. I go to see a doctor for it the other day he say still need to be wiring for a little while longer we need to be careful before we take them off. We do not wanting anything more to happen for my jaw. So just leave those wires on then maybe next week will be getting some elastic things on it for some time. I will be very much tiring to have to eat everything in a straw right now. I can still talk just not sing it will be very much hard to breathe to sing if I can not be open my mouth so good right now.

I will be much excited I get to taking a trip to see my friend she will live in Michigan. Mike will be worrying for me to do this Pam will tell him I can be ok there she will take good care of me. And my doctor will tell Mike he thinks I need to be see if I can be some more independence so I will get to do this myself. We will find a plane ticket for me very cheap. Mike says cheaper to fly not to drive that will be much expensive. And he will never letting me go that far to drive myself yet. So this will be nice yes? I will be sort of nervous to go just will be gone september 30 to october 7. They tell me it will be to celebrate one year I will be injurying but to do so muchly better. And it will be for my birthday too. My accident will be october 1 my birthday will be october 4. So we will be celebrate much to be thankful for.

I need to go to bed. Tammy

Tamera

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  queenbeeofscrap Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:06 pm

I really hope you are able to work everything out w/ the therapists. I know it must be hard when you aren't on the same page with the people that are supposed to be helping you.
That is so sweet that the Harley group is doing a fundraiser. Good luck with the speech if you decide to do it. It would be a good experience, I think, but I totally understand how nervous you would be.
The trip sounds like a lot of fun. Mike is swee to be worried about you but I'm sure you will be fine with your caring friend. You definitely have plenty to celebrate after the triumphant year you've had. Happy early Birthday!
queenbeeofscrap
queenbeeofscrap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down