Scrappin FUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8.27 ----> Good Morning!!!

3 posters

Go down

8.27 ----> Good Morning!!! Empty 8.27 ----> Good Morning!!!

Post  njscrapdiva Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Good Morning all!
It is a beautiful MAINE morning here... nice to have to RELAX a little. There isn't too much house stuff we can do here (besides shop!!! SHH!!! don't tell Keith! LOL!)
We found some CUTE stuff for Kaylie's room...
We decided to do her bedroom in "girlie" stuff... kina glamour/diva-ish...yet frilly?! So, like brighter colors... but with sparkly jewels and silver, etc. Its looking cute (in our heads! LOL!)... got her an adorable table lamp with pink clear jewels... lots of stuff like that... and found some great SILVER large frames... going to blow up pics of her in her ballet outfit for them, I think. Also got a silver ballerina statue (at Marshalls) that will look adorable...
We are doing her playroom in the "outdoor garden" type theme... walls blue... trees, birds, flowers, butterflies! Smile

we've also been planning other rooms...
Keith's man cave... is prob going to be a shiny blue, silver, black... with white and orange accents! Smile fun fun
My scraproom... of course, is going to be teal (turquoise) & red... with all of Kaylie's off white PBK furniture! Smile and brown accents.

one bathroom will be a Mykonos theme... white with blue... we bought some cool pics in Mykonos...
another one will be browns with yellow and maybe red?! not sure... but did find some cool pics with yellow flowers that have the browns of the tile. Smile

anyhow, enough of my boring you! LOL!
off to look for a comforter or duvet for miss K's room.
talk soon. have a great day.
~J
njscrapdiva
njscrapdiva
Admin

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://scrappinfun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

8.27 ----> Good Morning!!! Empty Re: 8.27 ----> Good Morning!!!

Post  queenbeeofscrap Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:40 pm

So much fun to get to plan all of those rooms & the decorating - love doing all of that Smile
Our next project is Spencer's room but it's way past fun at this point. We've been talking about it so long that I'm just tired of it LOL. Our goal is for Matt to paint and stuff during his long off in September. Then once we find out what the baby is (early Oct), we can start working on the nursery & Spencer's room will be all done (hopefully).
queenbeeofscrap
queenbeeofscrap

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamera Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:01 am

It will sound much fun to be plan all of those rooms. You will be much busy it do sound like!

Holly I will be so happy to hear about your baby this will be much exciting for you yes? I hope everything do go much well for you.

We will take our Cailin to a freshman high school orientation I think it will be call last night. And they go through like a short schedule for each kid so to know where the classes will be stuff like that. And to get her locker thing open just all of those things. She will be smart in all like college honor classes so she will be busy. But she do not seem to be so much to worry for them right now. Then we talk to the dance team person just find out for practices and she thinking she will be in a musical that will be start right away when school will begin. And that will be on next week Tuesday so summer will be just almost be done for my girls yes? But I think they will be ready for to go back for school. Just seem to be sort of fighting at home get bored just need something new to do.

My gramma will have to live in some nursing place now. She will go there I think last week just she will hate it to be there be all crabby yelling do much swearing just be terribly right now. And this will be so much hard for my grampa he will feel so bad to put her there. But she will be falling all a time at home just not be safe she can not be remembering anything to be at home any more. But I think she will be having some very bad attitude to be at her new place yes? So just they say we can not be coming to see her for some days let her be getting used to her new home then we can see her. But she will be very much mad right now.

I think we will have a wedding to go to for a weekend it will be a cousin name Tony. Mike says Tony do be the little boy in our wedding when we will be getting married now he will be all growing up yes?

And I do think maybe I will get some time to be get in my room if I can do some cleaning stuff. Just be muchly dusty in there some things needing to be clean up maybe I can sit down do something in there then. I look at some books I do before just right now be very much overwhelming to my brain to be see so much color stuff just a lot of things on those pages. So maybe I can not do them yet. But I will maybe just start to think about them some. This will be good yes?

That will be all I do say right now. Just not so many words to say I think I will run out of them right now. My friend Mary says she will never know a day when Tammy will run out of words but I think that might be today. I have lots to be in my brain for thinking about just none more for saying right now. So just I will go. Have a nice day ok?

Tamera

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down