Scrappin FUN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning - 8.25

4 posters

Go down

Good Morning - 8.25 Empty Good Morning - 8.25

Post  queenbeeofscrap Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Howdy there!

We had a pretty decent weekend. Saturday wasn't much fun because we spent most of it in a car dealership, but we did at least get a new truck for Matt out of it. We got a white 2007 F-150. I've always wanted an F-150 so I'm happy about that. I will drive it on weekends Smile The gas mileage stinks so I can't drive it to work.
Last night we went to a Knights Game (minor league team). It's close to the end of the season so we were glad to squeeze a game in. The weather was nice, not too hot.

I worked on editing a bunch of pictures over the weekend - trying to get caught up. So, you can see some of those updates on my blog:
http://chroniclesofasouthernscrapper.blogspot.com/

School seems to be going fine for Spencer. He likes his teacher so far and says they haven't gotten into much real work yet. Every year I wonder if *this* is the year reality will hit because school and good grades have come so easily to him so far...time will tell (of course, I'm hoping the easy ride will last through college graduation LOL).
queenbeeofscrap
queenbeeofscrap

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Good Morning - 8.25 Empty Re: Good Morning - 8.25

Post  Tamera Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 am

I guess it will be a while I do not check in. So I will now. I will be some busy lately. Just last Friday I do speak to a group of motorcycle people they will having a benefit ride for me like I think last spring this will be a way for me to be thanking them. And I will be muchly nervous for it but I think it will go ok. And I will be go back to work for maybe like 12 hours a week now that will be enough for right now just I get much tiring to be there too much. But I think it will go ok.

Today I will have to call a airline to be working on to get some help for my trip. And I will do this all by myself. Well I gues mostly do myself just having a therapist to be there to help me if I will need it. But I call to make sure just I can get someone to help with a wheel chair in the airport then get some seats to be on the plane to work for me. One person I will try to talk to will be like very much rude to me keep to say let me talk to your aide I say no I will be doing this. But he do not listen to me. So just I will hang up. And then try to call back I will get some guy who will be very much helping me. So I will hope now just it do be all ok for me. I can walk just maybe will be much walking to be in a airport. So just decide to do the wheelchair so I will not be so much tiring to get to my friends house.

That will be mostly all I have to say right now.

Tamera

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  queenbeeofscrap Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:28 pm

Tamera, I think it's great that you are doing so much on your own. Good luck with the trip!!
queenbeeofscrap
queenbeeofscrap

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post  njscrapdiva Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Hi girls!
Glad to hear you are both doing well.
Hol, we were totally just looking at that truck... we need another vehicle now that we are moving. Are you totally surprised we were looking at F150's?! ROFL... Oh and your blog is amazing!!! You are so good at that! Obviously I suck. LOL!!!!

Tammy... you are doing so great~ Keep it up!!!
Talk soon girls,
J
njscrapdiva
njscrapdiva
Admin

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://scrappinfun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TammyM Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:29 pm

Tamera - that is wonderful that you are doing so much on your own. Have a fun trip Smile

It is the same ole thing here except that I can't believe that August is just about over. The year has just flown by and I feel like I have accomplished so little. I'm getting ready for a couple of trips - one in Sept and one in Oct. and I am looking forward to both. My great aunt will be celebrating her 98th birthday in Sept so I am hoping to be able to visit her on my trip. She still lives at home and has her driver's license till she is 100!! Shocked
TammyM
TammyM

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down